Two coffee signs visible on Canal Street, New Orleans, circa 1910. In the foreground, "Sun Coffee Shop," and one for "Luzianne Coffee" in the background. The coffee shop storefront became a "Royal Castle" location in the 1950s-60s, eventually closing in the early 1970s. Luzianne is one of the brands sold by Wm. B. Reily Coffee, along with French Market Coffee. The Luzianne brand was created/established in 1902, so that sign was likely a sizeable investment for Reily.